Sunday, June 29, 2008

MVP

Most Valuable Pregnant Person.  I keep telling Jennie she is the MVP because she has been incredible during this pregnancy.  I have heard horror stories about emotions, bedrest, cravings, etc. and she has done an awesome job.  Of course she asks for her feet to be rubbed, she has talked me into picking up dinner, and there have been some emotional times, (she's not a robot) but I guess I was expecting worse.  She is still working, today is her last day, and yesterday she was planting flowers!  I just want to let everyone know how proud I am of her and what an awesome job she has done.  I know she is going to carry this over into labor and motherhood and win the Most Valuable Triple Crown (Pregnancy, Labor and Delivery, and Mommy).  Below is my beautiful wife and mother-to-be before our date night.  And yes, she looks that good at 38 weeks.  I love you!


We did get to go on our last pre-parenthood date night last night (even though the threat of rain and me getting called into work had us a little nervous).  We had a really fun day, we got donuts for breakfast, came home and did yard work, hit the pool, got all cleaned up and then went on our date.  We went to Olive Garden and then went to see Wall-E.  It was a great day.  


6 comments:

nonni and pops said...

Jennie looks beautiful!! We are glad you guys got to go on your date night:) Can't wait to see you both and meet Elliot in just a few days!!!

The Looney Kids said...

So good you got to have that last kid free date! Now your dates will just have 3rd wheel :) Jenny, you look great...not fair! Good luck with everything, we'll be praying all goes smoothly!

Sammy said...

she biiiiig

Brecken's Blog said...

Hey Guys! It was so good to see you guys the other night....even though I am sad I didn't get to meet Miss Elliot first I can't wait for her to get here! Only 2 more days! Jennie you look beautiful and we will be praying for a smooth delivery! Jordan good luck to you too....There will be lots of emotions on that wonderful day! Enjoy it goes by so fast! We love you both and can't wait to meet your little girl! PS Brecken loved the fireworks at the game Sat. Night. Thanks for getting our tickets1

b said...

Jennie you look amazing! Wesley and I can't wait to meet baby Elliot and see you guys! We will be praying for all of you in the delivery and will see you shortly after! We love yall!

Pam said...

Jennie you look amazing! I cannot wait for you to meet your little girl. What a blessed time for you guys. Love you!