Thursday, March 27, 2008

Start of the Baseball Season = Minimal Blog Updates

We have been very busy with the start of the baseball season less than two weeks away, so we haven't been able to update this blog as often as we would like.  This weekend we will update with pictures from our Amarillo trip and our completed bedroom and we will also squeeze in some news about the third member of our family.  Until then, here is a funny song for something new to look at.  I put it up here b/c it has the same name as my wife (though spelled incorrectly) and because I think it is funny.  It is a little quirky, so it may not be for everyone...

Anyways, thanks for all of your comments we love to hear from everyone...


Jenny - Flight of the Conchords

4 comments:

Brecken's Blog said...

Hey Guys...
We can't wait for the baseball season to start!!! I bet ya'll are already tired of it! I am so sorry we didn't get to meet up with you guys this last weekend! Neil and I are coming down for opening day, but we will also be down there the end of June for the Glass Doctor Reunion and we are going to try and stay a couple of extra days. We will have to make plans for sure! I want to see Miss Elliot's room and see how cute Jennie is looking! We are so excited for you guys and hope that our kiddos can be buddies! We won't talk arranged marriage yet! I don't want to freak Jordan out yet :o) Hopefully we see you guys opening day! I will give ya'll a call next week! We have a blog page now too! I haven't done much yet. wwww.neilbrandyandbrecken.blogspot.com Talk to you guys soon!
Brandy :o)

The Thomas Family said...

Well...after watching the video I am a bit concerned about the mental health of our fearless leader (I know doubt blame Jordan for the video). Oh, well I can always have you committed!! Ha ha. Just kidding - but you might try and act normal at life group so I don't get worried...Shan :)

Pam said...

Where did you come across those guys? I have to admit I laughed. Elliott, your daddy has a very goofy sense of humor!!!
I am pumped for opening day of baseball.

missa said...

hey jordan...do you ever watch the Flight on the Conchords on HBO? It is hilarious! Good times...hope you guys are doing well.
Miss ya!
Love ya!
Missa!