Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Elliott's Room and other interesting stuff

We had another doctor's appointment today.  Everything looks good!  We are 22 weeks which is more that half way!  So with that in mind it is time to start thinking about getting Elliott's room ready.  We have been cleaning out her bedroom and this weekend we bought her a crib and a dresser/changing table.  It should be here next week.  We have also been looking at paint colors and fabrics.  Below are the fabric swatches and paint that we are going with.  It will be very cheery!  
This weekend, Jennie's friend and co-worker had her baby and Jennie got to help with the delivery!  Her name is Mia and she was 5 lbs and 10 oz.  Here is a picture of her...
And like I said, we are 22 weeks and here is an updated picture of Jennie's belly!

Finally, please pray for our friend's Sam and Mandy and their family.  Mandy's brother Richard and his wife Jennifer tragically lost their four month old daughter Lilly on Monday.  Please pray for God's peace and comfort for their family in this very difficult time.  

7 comments:

Ryan said...

Cute Prego Belly!!!

Thomas and Jamie said...

This is THE most fun! I can't wait to compare bellies in a couple of weeks!!!

Thomas and Jamie said...

Mia is beautiful!! I know y'all are just as anxious to see Elli as we are to see Malachi and seeing sweet little newborns just makes it that much harder to wait!

Please tell Mandy and Sam, and Richard and Jennifer, that we will be praying for them. I can't imagine the heartbreak they must be going through.

Brecken's Blog said...

Hey guys!
I love the stuff for Miss Elli's room! You look so cute Jenny! We are soooo excited to meet your new addition! Well Brecken turned 2 last week...I can't even believe it! Can't wait to see ya'll...Let us know if you guys will be in town soon! Hopefully a trip to Arlington is in our plans soon! I need a vacation. Thanks for the e-mail about The Thomas's...we are keeping them in our prayers! Love you guys, Neil, Brandy, and Brecken

The Buster Bunch said...

Jennie your belly is precious!!! Pregnancy looks good on you! And your bedding is adorable, I can't wait to see how you guys put it all together. So cute!

The Clements Crew said...

I think I am going to love Elliott's new room!! I can't wait. I look forward to seeing it all put together.

missa said...

Wow...i am sorry to hear about your friends' heartbreaking tragedy :( I am sending positive vibes and much love to you guys. Be strong for your friends.

and on a cheerier note...i am painting a picture for Elli's room! I am super excited. I can't wait to see you guys!