Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Drop it like it's hot!

I hope you all have been enjoying the Flight of the Conchords!  There is more where that came from, but I won't bore you with that for now.  

You may be wondering what the title of the blog post means....

Well, after much deliberation.  We have decided to drop the last "t" off of Elliot's name.  We think that it looks more feminine and it give's it more of an original and distinct feel.  So, I'm sorry if you are in the process of monogramming something, we will understand if it is too late.  So, our daughter's official name is.... Elliot Grace Jackson!

We traveled up to A-town for Easter to see our families.  We were having a great time until Jennie got sick on Saturday night...  Oh well, it was still nice to see everyone!  Highlights included watching Sandy "work" at the Cheer Texas building, hitting up Furr's Cafeteria, seeing Berks and Jaden, bowling, and eating at the Amarillo Club.  Here are some pictures of Easter Weekend...

Thomas, Wes, and Jordan in their model pose!
Elizabeth, Melissa, Mom, Jennie, and Jamie
Elliot's Handsome Dad and Beautiful Mom
The whole clan after dinner at the Amarillo Club
Jennie and Aunt Melissa holding Elliot





4 comments:

missa said...

booo i liked the double L, double T but alright. how are you guys? i dreamt about elli a few nights ago...she had red curly hair!

Thomas and Jamie said...

We had so much fun with y'all at the big "AC." Jennie, I am so sorry you got sick Saturday night. You looked great!! By the Way, I love that you're jazzing up Elli's name and making it your own! I think it's very cute!! We love y'all!

Sam and Mandy said...

Cute pictures! I like the name change. Not that I didn't like it before, but I can see what your getting at by changing it. I miss you guys and need to see you soon!

Brecken's Blog said...

I like the title for the post...I think dropping the "t" is way cute! I can't wait to meet her! I know ya'll can't either! I will call you guys this weekend so we can make plans for Tues. Ya'll have a wonderful weekend!