Friday, February 13, 2009

R to the S to the V

That is what we are dealing with...  She started wheezing today, so Jennie took her back to the doctor (thanks Angie!) where she was diagnosed with RSV.  So now it is breathing treatments and antibiotics.  She has been a trooper though all of this, but we are ready for it to be over.  Here are a few pictures from today (yes, the second one is from today, sometimes I don't think she knows she is sick!).
Here is little Maverick getting ready for the Highway to the Danger Zone...

Hey guys, am I supposed to be sick or something?

5 comments:

missa said...

well...I'm glad the evil coughing bug has a name now. Looks like she felt better at some point today. Squeeze her for me the next time you give her a breathing treatment. Wishing you guys a restful night's sleep. <3

Reese Family said...

your title made me laugh out loud. haha! :) But poor baby! Noah got sick last month with what our dr. thought was RSV, but Noah tested negative for it. Either way, he had all the same symptoms you've described (minus the fever), and we had to give him treatments, too. It made us feel horrible that there's not much you can do except try and make them comfortable while they have it. Jason and I are praying that Elliot gets over it quickly!! It's exhausting having a sick baby! Hang in there!

Denise

b said...

We love you guys. We're praying for a speedy recovery! Happy Valentines Day.

Mrs. Phillips said...

Hey guys, it's Mari and Dustin. I didn't realize this link (from Katie's blog) was you guys! I was so sorry to read that Elliot has been sick for a week, let alone with RSV. Seeing that precious girl with the mask is so hard! I know God has it in hand though. Stay strong this week!!

The Thomas Family said...

Praying for all of you!! We have been sick in the Thomas house since about the beginning of January. Really ready for a some hot weather and cold/flu sesason to be over. Remind me I said this when it's the middle of July though :)