Friday, February 1, 2008

It's A Girl!!

Well we did it... We finally decided to get a blog. Now I know what you are thinking, "Why do you guys need a blog?" I wondered this as well, but then we got the wonderful news that we were pregnant, and then we found out that we were having a little girl, and we thought, what better way to keep all of our family and friends up-to-date on the pregnancy and our new baby than by documenting our lives through a blog. Plus, we refuse to get on MySpace!

Now, on to the big news... It's a girl! And she already has a name, it is Elliott Grace Jackson. We are so happy! We are at the 17 week mark and she is about 7 inches long. Mom can feel her moving and kicking already, so we might have our hands full! Every time we look at her on the sono machine (which is a lot because Jennie has unlimited access at work) she is sucking her thumb (as you can see in the picture to the left) and swimming around. It is so cute!

Now we start the process of shopping for the nursery. It is a little more involved than we originally thought, not to mention expensive, but it is very exciting at the same time! We haven't picked colors or anything, we are just shopping around, trying to get ideas.

Well, thanks for stopping by to check out our blog. We can't wait to share our journey with all of you!

10 comments:

Ryan said...

WOOO!! You guys should come to Austin and visit, there are some cool baby stores.

Thomas and Jamie said...

Hey guys! I am so excited for y'all and almost more excited that we are going through this together! This is such an incredible experience and I am thrilled to be sharing it with the two of you!

Sam and Mandy said...

Very cute picture Jenny!!!

Sam and Mandy said...

I miss spelled your name...sorry!!!!

The Buster Bunch said...

Yea!!! I'm so excited you got a blog. I will be stalking you know ;) You and Jordan are going to make great parents. Where did you get the cute header??? I love it.

missa said...

Hey guys!
I am so excited! I can't wait to go shopping for more baby stuff...Pottery Barn outlet anyone? I miss and love you! I am going home for mom's bday...hopefully i will get to see you then! If not, we will have to plan another weekend trip. Take care!

The Clements Crew said...

I love the new blog!! Especially the polka dots!

Brecken's Blog said...

Hey guys!
I really like the blog...We may jump on the blog bandwagon! We are soooo excited for ya'll! We have to have a prearranged marriage J/K we won't go there yet! Congratulations and we can wait to see you guys again!

Pam said...

She is so precious already. Jennie, you look beautiful. I know that you two are going to be awesome parents. Little Elliot is already greatly loved. I can't wait to meet her. Miss and love you both.

missa said...

ok if you are going to have a blog you have to keep it updated...like daily ;)

more pics please...i need more things to brag about. :P