Monday, February 18, 2008

Elliott is Healthy!

Well, I am tired of seeing the previous post each time I login, so it is time for some positive news!  Last week we got great news.  All of the blood work that Jennie did came back negative.  So it appears that Baby Elliott is healthy!  Now, the tests aren't 100% accurate, but they are pretty close.  We are just happy that everything came back negative.  Now Jennie can sleep a little easier, at least for two hours, until she has to get up to go to the bathroom!

Now, I know that each post ends this way, but I promise we will put pictures up soon.  So please keep checking back.  Also, thanks for all the feed back we have gotten about the blog.  It is nice to know that people are reading it!  We will try to be more consistent with our updates.  

Have a great week!

3 comments:

The Clements Crew said...

Yay, for baby Elliott!! I am way excited!

missa said...

I am glad to hear that everything is ok with my fabulous neice...tell Jen not to stress with the test stuff. Women have been having healthy babies for eons without the aid of technology and tests. She is a healthy girl and Elliott will be fine! I can't wait to see you guys...only a few more weeks. New pics would be great!

The Looney Kids said...

I didn't even know you were pregnant :) Congratulations! You'll have to come to the Life Group Play group...and a girl, well I am partial to having a girl first :)

Kara Looney