Thursday, May 8, 2008

A-Town Shower!

We headed up to Amarillo last weekend for our hometown baby shower.  It was really good to see everybody and we got a lot of really great stuff.  Thanks to Elizabeth for hosting the shower at her new house!  And thanks to all the hostesses (Aunt Barbara, Berkeley, and Brandy) for making it such a wonderful experience.  It was perfect!  Thanks to everyone that came and thanks for all of our awesome gifts!  Elliot is going to love them!  Below are the shower pictures.  As you can see, it was lots of fun!  Notice Jennie's mom is living up to her "grandma name" (Bunny) in some of the pictures!



Thanks again to everyone that helped out!  We love you guys!  Bring on the Keller Shower!!

3 comments:

Thomas and Jamie said...

WOW! You guys TOTALLY raked it in! I'm so happy that Jennie had a good time, I just wish I could've been there to help celebrate! It was great to see y'all and we can't wait to be Aunt and Uncle to sweet little Elliot!! P.S. Jennie, you looked AWESOME!!

Brecken's Blog said...

I am so glad that the shower went good. I was so upset that I missed it. I had so been looking forward to it...to celebrate with you guys! It looks like ya'll got a lot of great stuff. Jennie you looked so cute! I bet ya'll are having so much fun putting everything in Miss Elliot's room. That was my fav part! Have a great weekend!

missa said...

hello my favorite people! how's my fabulous niece doing? i won't be able to come up for the Keller shower due the fire and other craziness around here...but i have some more presents for you that i will bring with me when i come up for the grand unveiling. LOVE YOU GUYS!