Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Elliot's Birthday Party

I know that this is a month late, but I have been busy trying to get my teaching certification and find a job. The good news is that I have completed one and almost done with the other. I have a job teaching 7th grade math at the school that is a mile from our house. I am very excited, but nervous at the same time. However, with that said, I envision my life getting very busy once school starts, so blogging my continue to be sporadic. I will try to put some pictures up when I can.

Elliot's Birthday Party was a huge success. She was a little sad when it was over, but she has handled it well. Here are some pictures from the big day!

Here is Elliot out side in her birthday outfit. Note the Minnie-style bow!


Elliot's Birthday Cake

Jennie took care of all of the decorations and did a great job. Elliot loved all of the streamers and balloons.
Ready to open presents!
Elliot opening presents
Close-up of Elliot's Cake
It rained during her party, but Nonni and Pops got her rain boots and a rain jacket, so she got to try them out immediately. She went out and stomped in the puddles.
Here she is looking for the insy-winsy spider that is "up the water spout."
This is Elliot on July 4th.
She loves to wear her rain boots all of the time. She will just wear them around the house. It is very cute...


2 comments:

The Clements Crew said...

Love those last two pictures. She is precious, and has the sweetest look on her face. We loved getting to celebrate her birthday with you guys. Miss you!!

Love,

Ash and Bryee :)

Audra and Jose said...

You guys have a beautiful daughter!! She looks so much like her mommy. I went to school with Jennie and stumbled across ya'lls blog. I am so glad that you have such a happy little girl. Kids are absolutely wonderful aren't they?

Audra Crown Medellin