Saturday, October 18, 2008

No Visual Evidence

Last weekend we made our much anticipated trip to Amarillo and Elliot did awesome!  We left Thursday morning and she slept for 3 hours until we woke her up to feed her, then she went back to sleep for the rest of the trip.  And on Sunday when we came home, it was the exact same.  I feared a screaming baby for long stretches between towns, but, thankfully, it didn't happen.  We had a lot of fun seeing friends and family and we would have loved to show you some pictures, however, in our haste to hit the road, we left our camera behind...  So you will just have to take our word that we went as we have no visual evidence to support it!

On a side note, I couldn't be prouder of my siblings, especially when they team up on a project.  Ryan took Ashlan's engagement pictures (which you can see here.) last weekend and did an awesome job (like always).  It is still hard for me to believe that my little sister is getting married...  I feel so old!  I love you guys!

Elliot is getting big!  She is fitting into her 3 month outfits, she is starting to "talk" and her neck is getting stronger so she is holding her head up more.  The last one makes her look like a bobble head and she reminds me of David Gray when he sings.  That is a very obscure reference so I included a video of him singing (since we don't have anything else to show you!).




And here is my favorite David Gray song (Lately) just for fun (lots of bobble head action around the 3:00 minute mark), it is long so I don't blame you if you don't stick with it...


4 comments:

Thomas and Jamie said...

Okay - I got a few cute pictures of Mali and Elliot and I even got a video of her playing in Malachi's bouncy (and loving it...I hope Jennie can talk you into getting one!! haha)

I'll e-mail them right now!!

Thomas and Jamie said...

Okay - I lied - I'll e-mail them as soon as I get to work tomorrow!!

Ryan said...

Love the David Gray reference. Is Elliot Jackson Bobble-Head Night a possibility?

kellerag99 said...

Did I ever tell you I like your taste in music