Thursday, July 17, 2008

Bath Time!!

We gave Elliot her first bath a couple of days ago, and let's just say, it didn't got well....  There was screaming and crying, the water may have been a little on the cold side because we didn't want it to be too hot.  I don't think she liked it very much.  We have video evidence to back this up, but I haven't figured out the art of transferring video from my video camera to the computer.  Oh well, it is probably for the best unless you love to hear the cries of a newborn...  

A couple days later I hear that another bath was attempted by Jennie, Melissa, and Bunny while I was at work and that this bath was much more successful.  It even included splashing and playing in the water.  I haven't seen anything to confirm this, so I will have to just take their word for it.  Although, when I came home, she did smell very clean...  So maybe it is true...

Here are some post bath pictures from the first bath.  I think she was glad to be out of there!


5 comments:

The Thomas Family said...

Mommy must just have the touch :)

Joanna said...

Oh my goodness she is so little and cute! So fun to see! Keep the pics coming!

Pam said...

I love the pictures. Jennie, you look so happy. I am thrilled for you all. Keep the pics coming.

Sammy said...

BATH TIME WEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Ingram Gang said...

Congratulations on your sweet girl! She is precious! I bet as she gets older, bath time will become one of the favorite parts of the day (for everyone)!